Medibank required a new approach to their retail store strategy and design. In response, a Retail Customer Experience and Concept Design was developed by the Pack Collective, a collective of independent consultants that assembled the skills and disciplines required for each project.
I worked with the Medibank client team to assess the current health of their retail network. A strategic approach was proposed to align the store experience with real customer needs and requirements. During the later stages of the project, our work was used as an on-boarding tool for new staff by the People and Culture team.
Specific scope included:
- On-site observations and store audits
- Customer cognitive load, limitations and abilities
- Experience framework
- Co-design and co-creation
- Workshop facilitation
- Modular approach and tiered store hierarchy
- Customer journey mapping
- Identifying business dependencies & connections