Moorabool Shire is a semi-rural municipality between Melbourne and Ballarat.
I was engaged to develop a Visitor Experience Framework for the Moorabool Shire Council design team to map and assess the experience of individual townships within the Shire. This included identifying absent or poor quality touch-points and experiences, determining improved future experiences and prioritising recommended actions.
Specific scope included:
- Visitor experience framework
- Visitor perception and expectations
- Visitor modes and mindsets
- Competitor analysis
- Identification of touch-points
- Township assessment
- Prioritised recommendations